Friday, January 5, 2018

K-beauty haul from StyleKorean

Hello lovelies!

First of all, Happy New Year! This is my first post in 2018 😄 My new year resolution is to limit my spending of asian beauty and to focus more on skincare rather than make up products. 🙈 What about you guys?

Anyway, in today's post I have a k-beauty haul to share with you guys.


I ordered the products above from StyleKorean and this was my second order. 😄 If you want to check out my previous order from them, click here

Date ordered: 13/11/17
Date shipped: 14/11/17
Date arrived: 18/12/17
Date received/picked up: 23/12/17

Here's a list of what I ordered:-

Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser
Cosrx Double Edition One Step Original Clear Pad
A'pieu Silicone Mask Cover

Oh, and I also received a sample pouch from them this time! So excited 😍


Above are the samples included in the pouch:-

Pyunkang Yul Mist Toner
Pyunkang Yul Moisture Serum
Pyunkang Yul Moisture Ampoule
Pyunkang Yul Moisture Cream
(These are from the Down Line, can't wait to try these out! 😍)

Whamisa Organic Flowers Toner Deep Rich
(Ooh high-end brand 😍)

SRB Stabilized Rice Bran Enzyme Powder Wash
(Another brand which I haven't try yet 😮)

16brand 365 Foundation SPF30 / PA++
Benton Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel

Again, I'm so thankful to StyleKorean for including these amount of samples in my order. I have always been a sucker for samples, so yeah. I will definitely make a purchase from them again! 💖

Until my next post!


Thank you for reading!



Follow me on Instagram | Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Please do a review on the Cosrx products! I know both the products you got were highly raved but it's good to see more reviews for comparison purposes. Haha

    Marxie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's why I didn't bother to write a review since there are so many reviews regarding on those products. But I will do a review on the products soon as requested 🤗

      Delete

© Sparkles! | Blogger Template by Enny Law