Monday, May 8, 2017

REVIEW: THE FACE SHOP JEJU VOLCANIC LAVA ALOE NOSE STRIP

It’s Monday and my parcel still haven’t arrived yet =.= oh well, maybe tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. Let’s hope so -.-‘


Anyway, today I’ll be reviewing about The Face Shop Jeju Volcanic Lava Aloe Nose Strip. The blackheads on my nose is one of my major concerns so that’s why I like to use nose strips because I can see the results immediately. I know it’s disgusting to see the blackheads attached to the nose strip after you peeled it off but hey, at least it was satisfying to know the strips actually worked.

I’ve tried the Ash Nose Strip before and I quite liked it because the last time I used it, most of the blackheads were plucked out from my nose. (Ew!) And so, knowing that there is another variant aside from the Ash Nose Strip, I’ve decided to try the Aloe Nose Strip. I bought this at Miri and it costs me around RM16 (roughly USD3.70) for one box.



The packaging looks like this and comprise of 7 packets of nose strip in one small box.



 The ingredients and details of the product were listed on the back of the box.


What the packet looks like, (Front)



(Back)



There’s a transparent film attached on the strip.


As usual, I wet my nose before putting it on my nose and leave it on for about 10-15 minutes until it dries out.




Upon peeling off, I was quite disappointed to see this. (Apologize for the bad quality of the picture taken.) I was expecting for more of my blackheads to come out but...hmm let the pictures above do the talking.




Overall, I don’t think I’m going to repurchase it as it didn’t do justice on my blackheads. (Or maybe my blackheads are just too stubborn lol)


To conclude this post, in between the Ash Nose Strip and the Aloe Nose Strip, I will go for the Ash Nose strip.



Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Sparkles! | Blogger Template by Enny Law