Thursday, May 4, 2017

Bonjour!


Greetings earthlings!








I have always wanted to create a blog but I got caught up with college and assignments. And so, it kept on being delayed again and again and...well, up until yesterday. I have just finished with my big test (not exam) and there's still a few days left until my next test. So, I was thinking...why not occupy myself for a while by finally, I mean, FINALLY, creating my own blog. And yeay, congratulations to  me! (self-applause)





So, in this place I might rant out practically about everything (lol) but most of all because I wanted to share my excitement on my obsession with the...


*drumrolls*



K-BEAUTY!!!




Well, I've been into korean beauty products since 4 (?) years ago but mostly I focused on the blackheads on my nose and hydration for my skin. But over the last few months, I've noticed that my skin is not like how it was used to be. Acne weren't really my problem back then but now (sighs), it is. I've always bought my items at The Face Shop and never really consider on buying from another brand (customer's loyalty, lol). But when it gets worse, I've decided to try other products from different brand and I'm GLAD I did. Because that's when I started to realized what I have been missing out.

But anyways, enough about that. It's early in the morning and here I am, sitting in front of my laptop, drinking coffee. I'm over 20 years old, so it's okay for me to drink coffee. Well, what's the reason for waking up early? To be honest, I'm not a morning person BUT I'm currently waiting for my parcel to arrive. I really hope it will be deliver today. Not going to tell what it is, but once it's here, I will tell you guys on my next post ;)

So, bye for now. And thanks for reading.

Here's a kiss from Jungkookie. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

© Sparkles! | Blogger Template by Enny Law