Monday, July 24, 2017

Two mini hauls from BB Cosmetic & Wishtrend


Hello guys!

How have you been? Today, I wanted to share with you guys another mini hauls which I had just received on 20/07/17.

I shop a lot. I know, I know. I can't help it. But this will be the last haul for the time being because college has just started and I'm trying to save up some money.

Anyway, on with the haul.


Instead of cardboard box, my items were packed inside a parcel like the K-packet without any bubble wraps. But at least, nothing was damaged during the transit.


Date ordered: 14/06/17
Date shipped: 16/06/17
Date arrived: 14/07/17
Date received/collected: 20/07/17


I only ordered one item, Holika Holika Sweet Cotton Pore Cover Base and was surprised to see the amount of samples given.


If you guys have been following my blog, you should know that samples are  my weakness! It's one of the things that I would like to receive with every order made from any korean online shop. The fact that I only ordered one item and yet received a total of 9 free samples made me want to shop with BB Cosmetic again in the future.

 It has a cute packaging with soft pastel colours which got me squealing in joy!

It contains 25ml of product.
 The expiration date was printed at the back. This was on sale for half of the price because it's nearing the expiration date. I bought this for USD 3.99.

 There's a silver foil when you took off the cap.

 The cap is twist-able.



It has a soft and light texture with a floral scent to it. So this might not be suitable for those who are sensitive to fragrance.

As for the samples, I received:-

2x The Face Shop Dr. Belmeur Moisturizer Hydratant
3x The Face Shop Rice Bran All-in-One Cleanser
2x VProve Rhodiola Power Cream
2x VProve Dust Defense Cream SPF30 PA++


This is my first time ordering from BB Cosmetic and I already had a great experience shopping with them due to their generousity of giving out a  lot of samples.


Aside from that, I also love the fact that they provide free shipping and the selection of prices for each products is also affordable. Not only that but BB Cosmetic are constantly having various events such as giveaways, discounts and so on!

Definitely worth shopping with BB Cosmetic. I give them 2 thumbs up! 😘


Moving on to my next parcel, Wishtrend

My next order also comes in a parcel but this time it's nothing like the K-packet, more like a plastic without any protection at all since it's easier for my items to move around in that plastic packaging.


Date ordered: 18/06/17
Date shipped: 22/06/17
Date arrived: 17/07/17
Date received/collected: 20/07/17


I ordered Klairs Supple Preparation All-Over Lotion andd received 4 free samples along with a catalogue-like paper. At that time, Wishtrend was having a promotion where we can only pay for the shipping fee of USD9 if we buy this lotion. So, I grab the chance because why not? It's such a great deal! 😉



Now this is where I'm actually quite a bit disappointed. See the condition of that cardboard box? Sigh.


I dislike it when my item is only wrap with one layer of bubble wrap.


 Thankfully, the actual packaging is not damaged.


Contains 250ml of product. Wow.


There's a silver foil protecting the product inside.

I have yet to try this product thought but I will let you know once I use this product in the future.


The samples received are:-

Klairs Gentle Black Deep Cleansing Oil
Klairs Supplr Preparation Facial Toner
Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Serum
Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Cream


Overall, I will definitely buy from them if they are having this type of promotion again because I noticed that the prices are slightly higher compared to other websites. But one thing I love is that you can find other brands such as Chica Y Chico and Skinmiso which are quite hard to find at other online shops. Besides, they also gave me samples so that's another plus for them. I just wished that they could have been more generous with the amount of bubble wraps used to packed the items.


If this is your first time shopping with Wishtrend, you can save $5.00 off your purchase by using my friends referral number 1717954206 and you will receive the coupon.

Note: this is an affiliated code. If you use the code, you will get USD$5 store credit and I will also get the same :)

Did you manage to grab those deals too? Do share your experiences with me. ^^

Until next time, lovelies.




No comments:

Post a Comment

© Sparkles! | Blogger Template by Enny Law