Friday, August 11, 2017

Mini haul from Missbeautykorea


Greetings my dearest readers!


Today, I have another mini haul from a brand new K-beauty online shopping mall, missbeautykorea.



I received an introductory email from them last month and as always, I was curious and excited whenever there's a new site where I can go online shopping. I decided to ordered a few items and luckily for me, they were having a promotion for a free shipping upgrade from Standard to EMS for the first 100 orders. Of course, you have to pay for the standard shipping fee.




In terms of their customer service, here's my experience:

I made an order on 24/07/17 and received a confirmation email on the same day. However on 28/07/17, I received a message at my account at missbeautykorea stating that there's a stock delay for some of the items so they will do their best to ship it next week. I'm fine with it since I'm in no rush for the items to arrive quickly.
After waiting for a week, I saw that my order status was finally changed to shipped on 04/08/17. They also provided me with a tracking number.
And so, 3 days later, voila! The package has finally arrived at the post office. Now, I'm quite impressed with missbeautykorea because seriously, 3 days?! The fastest EMS shipping that I ever experienced was about 5-7 days and yes, that explains why I WAS SUPER WOW-ED by them.



So let's see what I had been purchasing from the website.




They marked the package as a gift and put a lower value instead of the original price that I paid for. Sweet!



A peek on the inside. They really bubble wrapped my items nicely with extra bubble wraps being placed at the bottom and in the middle. The only things that they didn't wrap is the mask and nail stickers. Instead, they sealed them inside a transparent plastic .


I bought:-

Innisfree Self Nail Sticker [Design] #14 Chick of Girl (2017 S/S Limited)


As for the Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Tea Tree Mask, I received it as a free gift which is better than samples tbh.

Overall, I quite like my shopping experience with missbeautykorea. The price is affordable and currently, they're having a sale on various brands so go check them out! I also love the fact that they also provides tax refund service which is rare. YOU GO, MISSBEAUTYKOREA! 💕

I will definitely buy from them again in the future, no doubt about that.

Until my next post!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Sparkles! | Blogger Template by Enny Law