Monday, August 28, 2017

REVIEW: THE FACE SHOP CHARACTER MASK - MONKEY

Hello lovelies!

I've never use a character mask before since I always assume that they are not that functional except for the attractive packaging. I was afraid to spend my money on something which I can't be quite sure of, especially masks. So when I received this mask in one of my previous Random Box order from Jolse, I was actually thankful. Finally, I get to try the mask without paying for the full price.

The Face Shop Character Mask - Monkey


Description:
The moisturizing soothing character mask moisturizes and soothes the irritated skin with apple extract rich in moisture and vitamins.
Dermatologist Tested & Formula without 6 additives (Sulfate, Talc, Mineral Oil, Quaternium, Polyacrylamide, Paraffin)
Triple Solution Essence (Apple extract, Hyaluronic acid, Collagen)

DIRECTIONS:
Wash face and apply toner.
Pull out the mask and carefully place it on the face.
Remove after 10-15 minutes and tap lightly to absorb the remaining essence into the skin.


INGREDIENTS LIST:
WATER/EAU, PROPANEDIOL, PEG/PPG-17/6 COPOLYMER, PANTHENOL, BETAINE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, GLYCERIN, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, CAPRYLHYDROXAMIC ACID, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, DISODIUM EDTA, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, PHASEOLUS RADIATUS SEED EXTRACT, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, PHENOXYETHANOL, BETA-GLUCAN, BETULA PLATYPHYLLA JAPONICA BARK EXTRACT, RUMEX CRISPUS ROOT EXTRACT, DIMETHICONE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE

PACKAGING:
There's a face of a monkey printed at the front with a small image of an apple. It's quite plain for a character mask but at least the brand's name was printed down below.
You can find some more information at the back where the upper half is mostly in korean language while the lower part is in English.
The expiration date can also be found at the bottom, though you have to really squint your eyes to get a better view on it.
Oh, and it's also difficult to tear the packaging.


REVIEW:
When I first tore the packaging, the scent immediately hit my nose. The mask obviously smells like fresh apple. So yummy up until the point that I wanted to eat it.
The sides of my face have a nice fit, except for the eye area which I found it to be quite big for my eyes.
The sheet mask doesn’t fall off from my face.
The essence leaves a sticky residue so I won't recommend this for morning usage as the essence does take a while for it to fully soak into the skin and thus this will affect the application of your makeup.
After patting the remaining essence onto my skin, my face immediately feels more hydrated and more plumper and I kept on touching it non-stop.
However, the effect only lasted for a day.


OVERALL:
Hm, not bad for a face mask. I wouldn't repurchase it because there are about billions of masks to try and this mask is not that great, to be honest.


RATING:
5/10

Have you guys tried any of the character mask from The Face Shop? Do let me know in the comment section down below. ^^


Until my next post!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Sparkles! | Blogger Template by Enny Law