Monday, November 13, 2017

REVIEW: LOMILOMI JASMINE 7 SKIN SCHEDULER SUNDAY HEALING MASK

Hello beauties!

So, last two weeks, I received this mask from Skin18 which is the LomiLomi Jasmine 7 Skin Scheduler Sunday Healing Mask. I've never heard of this brand before but serious guys, this mask left a huge impression on me! 😍

LOMILOMI JASMINE 7 SKIN SCHEDULER SUNDAY HEALING MASK


Description:
This is highly enriched product of Jasmine Extract and skin activators, and nutritional contents on the sheet with excellent skin adhesion and absorption. It cares oil and moisture, blocks toxic substances to skin and makes moisturizing and elastic skin.

HOW TO USE:
After washing your face, spread the sheet mask evenly over the face, leave it for 15~30 minutes and remove the mask, gently pat until fully absorb. This is a daily care product that is helpful to skin everyday.


INGREDIENTS LIST:
The ingredients list can be found here.
This mask is free from parabens , animal proteins , mineral oil , sulfate .


PACKAGING:
This mask has a white & yellow themed packaging with a picture of the flower Jasmine printed on the front. Meanwhile, most of the instructions are printed in Korean except for the description and directions of using it. As for the expiry date, it can be found at the bottom.


REVIEW:
The mask comes without any additional plastic/backing. It smells heavenly jasmine, obviously. The sheet is very hard to rip, so I really love it. The fit is okay except the edges didn't really reach the sides of my face. It has something extra which are the eye flaps but a bit too small for my eyes. The sheet mask adheres well on my face as I managed to sit up right with no worry of this sliding off. After 30 minutes of using it, what I noticed is that it gave me a glowing and healthy looking skin which I'm quite surprised of. My face also felt more moisturized after that and the effect lasted me for two days. Though it did felt tingly at first but the feeling subsides after a few minutes upon usage. The essence is a tiny bit sticky and it lingers for a while before sinking into the skin.

OVERALL:
Overall, I really love this mask because it did what it claims to do!

RATING:
10/10

You can purchase this at Skin18

Have you guys try this mask before? Do let me know in the comment section down below. ^^

Until my next post!

Thank you for reading!

Follow me on Instagram | Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Sparkles! | Blogger Template by Enny Law