Saturday, September 16, 2017

REVIEW: THE FACE SHOP MASCREAM INTENSE SHEET - SOOTHING

Hello lovelies!

How are you guys coping with the busy days so far? Hope it didn't affect you as much as mine did. My skin has been acting out lately due to the stressful week of having multiple assignments. Ugh. Luckily, I have my sheet masks to rely on and one of them is The Face Shop MasCream Intense Sheet - Soothing.

THE FACE SHOP MASCREAM INTENSE SHEET - SOOTHING


There are 3 types of sheet masks from the MasCream Intense line which target specific skin needs/issues:-

1) Soothing
2) Moisturizing
3) Revitalizing

The one that I tried is Soothing.

Description:
This face mask sheet coated with a soothing cream containing Panthenol to effectively calm sensitive skin.

DIRECTIONS:
Cleanse and apply toner.
Take out the mask and start peeling off the transparent film.
Put the upper and lower pieces on the skin and peel off the rest of the film.
Remove after 10 to 20 minutes and lightly pat the remaining cream into skin.
[Formulated without parabens/Gel cream formula]


INGREDIENTS LIST:
WATER/EAU, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, METHYL TRIMETHICONE, ALCOHOL DENAT, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, PANTHENOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE, PEG/PPG/POLYBUTYLENE GLYCOL-8/5/3 GLYCERIN, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, PEG-150, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, SQUALANE, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, DIMETHICONOL, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, C14-22 ALCOHOLS, POLYSORBATE 60, MACADAMIA TERNIFOLIA SEED OIL, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, TRISODIUM EDTA, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, ARACHIDYL GLUCOSIDE, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, CERAMIDE NP, CHOLESTEROL, PEG-100 STEARATE, CARBOMER, TROMETHAMINE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE


PACKAGING:
The upper part has a greyish base while the rest of the packaging has a creamy base with some different colors of the font. You can see the image of a jar spilling out the the cream to make the shape of a face or a face mask.
The back packaging has some some of its instructions printed in both Korean and also English with pictures on how to use the mask properly.
The ingredients were also stated at the back along with the expiration date.


REVIEW:
The sheet itself was protected between two layers of film and divided into two parts, the upper part and lower part which was quite convenient to use.
Instead of the clear essence/serum, it has a white gel-like cream with a thicker consistency than the typical essence in sheet masks.
This mask felt cooling on my skin and it did indeed soothe the redness and calming those zits on my face.
The after effect left my skin looking clear and moisturized. It gives me that healthy and radiant glow to my skin. I almost resisted putting on a moisturizer and night cream due to the moistness it provided to my face.
However, the effect only lasted for 2-3 days but I'm sure with constant use, my skin will continue to improve.


OVERALL:
This mask evened out my skin tone and made my face look plump. It also deeply moisturized my skin and provides a cooling sensation to it. The mask is good for pampering yourself after having a hectic day, preferably during night time. I recommend this mask to anyone with dry skin and also to those looking for a 2-in-1 mask (soothing+hydrating).

RATING:
8/10


Have you guys try this mask before? Do let me know in the comment section down below. ^^

Until my next post!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Sparkles! | Blogger Template by Enny Law