Monday, September 11, 2017

REVIEW: TONYMOLY THE BLACK TEA NUTRITION & MOISTURE MASK SHEET

Hello beauties!

Today is Monday and I have a sheet mask review for you guys. I wore this mask last week and let me tell you my experience using this mask from TonyMoly.


TONYMOLY THE BLACK TEA NUTRITION & MOISTURE MASK SHEET



Description:
Contains 100% pure black tea extract
The hydrating skin care contains high-quality black tea recognized by England's royal family.

DIRECTIONS:
Tear open and apply to face.
Leave on for 15-20 minutes and then remove.


INGREDIENTS LIST:
WATER, PROPANEDIOL, GLYCERIN, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CYCLOMETHICONE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT(1,000 PPM), HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, CITRUS AURANTIUM BERGAMIA (BERGAMOT) FRUIT OIL, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (TEA TREE) LEAF OIL, C12-14 PARETH-12, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, XANTHAN GUM, TROMETHAMINE, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, CAPRYLHYDROXAMIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA

 The manufactured date was printed down at the back.



PACKAGING:
The colour of the packaging was a bit dull with a light brown base and white font while the edges were in a darker brown colour. There is a picture of the supposed black tea leaf at the front.
The back packaging has some some of its instructions printed in both Korean and also English with pictures on how to use the mask properly.
Aside from that, the ingredients were also stated at the back along with the manufactured date.


REVIEW:
It is a cotton sheet mask and packed without any additional plastic inside. The mask is folded in such a way that you have to be careful when pulling it apart. The fit was okay. The essence is not runny. It claims to moisturize but I didn't feel any, well, maybe slightly but to be honest, I was quite disappointed because I have high hopes for this mask due to its claims.

OVERALL:
I was expecting for extra moisture but this mask is just another one of those meh masks that I've ever tried. Although this mask did not break me out but I would still not repurchase this ever again. I rather spend my money on masks that are able to live up to its claim.

RATING:
4/10

Have you guys try this mask before? Do let me know in the comment section down below. ^^

Until my next post!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Sparkles! | Blogger Template by Enny Law